One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pop culture Addict
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, anyone here got him? I got him to upgrade my spr Captain Miller. Could anyone tell me how the life jacket thingamajig goes onto the figure? Also has anyone completed theirs and is willing to show me some pictures? Thank you!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Merrill has fantastic gear and clothes. The life belt goes around the waist like a normal webbelt. His equipment is probably amongst the best American gear I've seen in 1/6 scale. My least favorite part however was the headsculpt, he sort of looks like a mongaloid.

·
Jawa
1,547 Posts
The gear is great. It was the first 1/6 boxed figure (non-star wars) that I bought. I bought him with the intention of using the Longbow Studios headsculpt and making a Capt. Miller and I think it worked great. The only thing that I changed was giving him DiD Charles Winstone boots and leggings instead of the jumpboots David Merrill came with.

The Longbow Studios head is a bit small with all of the gear, but overall I think it looks pretty good. I need to figure out how to tighten the leggings, but other than that I'm very pleased.

·
Pop culture Addict
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i love this fig and i hate the headsculpt. The hair is a nice touch though. I hope to replace the boots with a nice pair from Newline .

Could anyone here explain how the thing with the 2 tubes( lifejacket??) fits onto the figure?

·
Jawa
1,547 Posts
Jediguy said:
Could anyone here explain how the thing with the 2 tubes( lifejacket??) fits onto the figure?
I put it around his waist over his assault vest (kind of like a belt). I'm not sure if that's the proper place for it, but it fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.