One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Merrill has fantastic gear and clothes. The life belt goes around the waist like a normal webbelt. His equipment is probably amongst the best American gear I've seen in 1/6 scale. My least favorite part however was the headsculpt, he sort of looks like a mongaloid.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
The gear is great. It was the first 1/6 boxed figure (non-star wars) that I bought. I bought him with the intention of using the Longbow Studios headsculpt and making a Capt. Miller and I think it worked great. The only thing that I changed was giving him DiD Charles Winstone boots and leggings instead of the jumpboots David Merrill came with.

The Longbow Studios head is a bit small with all of the gear, but overall I think it looks pretty good. I need to figure out how to tighten the leggings, but other than that I'm very pleased.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Jediguy said:
Could anyone here explain how the thing with the 2 tubes( lifejacket??) fits onto the figure?
I put it around his waist over his assault vest (kind of like a belt). I'm not sure if that's the proper place for it, but it fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.