One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Major Erwin König was a Heer officer and a professional sniper. König was immediately deployed at Stalingrad due to the high amount of German officers killed by Russian snipers. His main target was the Soviet sniper hero, Vasily Zaytsev, as killing him would crush the Russian morale.
Carrying the classic Karabiner 98k Sniper Rifle in life-and-death battles with Vasily Zaytsev, König was always a great hunter with fantastic skill. Unfortunately, König was killed by Vasily in the final battle.
The German sniper was equipped with a furred collar overcoat, new German army poncho, German WWII Zeltbahn Rolled Splinter, improved genuine leather jackboots.
Ten years later, the classic Major König is alive again. You won't miss it, right?
Check more info via below:
https://www.did.co/portfolio/did-d80138-major-erwin-konig/
https://www.did.co/where-to-buy/

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice figure..glad DID is updating some of the past figures, being that I am fairly new to the game ,I missed out on these figures. Cannot wait for the Rangers to come out..and hopefully some Marines as well

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Well well well... it seems we finally have an accurate jacket!
Very nice, but not enough to make me get this new one, especially since the head sculpt seems to be the same one from the earlier release.

·
Registered
200 Posts
One of my favorite DID figures . I'm thinking they will be coming out with Captain Miller from Saving Private Ryan . Let's hope ?

·
i draw pictures.....
2,041 Posts
the hat is not right. too much fabric, making it look oversized... only quibble i see....

namaste
miguel

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are more images of the spare parts. The design of visor cap and ski cap is based on the headsculpt. The collar material of the uniform is improved. Jackboots, Belt, Y straps and Ammo pouches are made of genuine leather. Brand new design is applied on the jackboots which is more realistic. Undoubtedly, Karabiner 98k sniper Rifle is made of metal and wood. And 6 X 30 Binoculars appear for the first time.
Check more info via below:
https://www.did.co/portfolio/did-d80138-major-erwin-konig/

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Damn... the more I look at this, the more it seems I'll have to double dip...
Are DID still using the same crap body?

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
I'm also 99% sure its still the same head join as their first bodies so you can mix and match older sculpts onto it if you wish. But yeah, that first body was an absolute pile of ****.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Unfortunately the older DID head sculpts don’t fit the current bodies. It’s one of my pet peeves because there were so many good sculpts made for the older bodies, especially those among the WW I line.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts