One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
^_^
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just curious if any manufacturer ever produced a helmet (Preferably a MICH 2000) with a One Hole Norotos night vision mount in 1:6?

I don't mean the usual 3 Hole version but one of these.

I was considering putting together a Ranger, and I always preferred the look of the Norotos over the Anvis mount like the one that comes with the SS figure. The crazy dummy comes with the 3 hole mount.

I've had a look around but I'm not having much luck.

Any help would be appreciated ^_^

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I think Toy Soldier may have made that a long time ago, it was probably on a Force Recon figure or something. I may be mistaken, it could have been a version of the three hole mount version you don't seem to want.
Not much of a lead, sorry. I used to have one, it kept falling off so I chucked in a bin somewhere :x Good luck!

·
^_^
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@s_j_i Thanks! Still plenty available from various retailers too.

It'd be interesting to see how easily I could prise it off that 2002. I seem to see a mixed bag when it comes to how good stuff is glued onto 1:6

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
The Playhouse woodland SF figure also came with a MICH with a one-hole NVG shroud.

EDIT: The shroud and rails come of the Toys City helmet really easily - great for transplanting onto other helmets!

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
There were a couple of figures that came out with the one hole mount that was favored by the Rangers and SF. I needed several for a project and ran out of the Max Mullen ranger mounts so I took some fine sandpaper to some three hole mounts and they came out very well. Just an idea...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.