One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every1, new to this forum.
After starting collecting 1/6 WW2 figures about a month ago. im still looking for the 3R DID release of Rommel (DAK) version GM621 which seams to be very scarce - ive seen a few custom figures (not many) using mainly its HS and other bits, but not the full figure or package. I think it was released in 2011?
Does any1 know where theres 1 for sale?
Cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is - seen in the states $400-$699. The cheaper price are even without mint boxes.
Ive managed to get a custom one from Spain for £150 (£UK) - Its got a Hot Toys body (the creator stated original is too bulky for Rommel), Von Staufenburg DAK pants (originals too wide - I agree), rest is stock 3R but without the telescope. Got the all important HS - I think one of the best 3R have done!
Not a big fan of the Atlantic Wall one tbh - looks only slightly like him although its a nice figure.
Guderian next.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Does this picture mean you've acquired one? If not shoot me a DM.
I too want one someday.

Sorry. Is this the custom one you spoke of?
I might know of a place that would have some originals for cheaper than the prices listed above if you were still interested.
No guarantee on that though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a pic of the same figure - slight modded from original - breeches not as wide as originals (looks better), different bins, and the actual doll is a hot toys variant not a 3R which is a bit slimmer (again looks bit better).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts