One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
German tank commander Michael Wittman was in command of a Tiger I tank and destroyed up to fourteen tanks and fifteen personnel carriers, along with two anti-tank guns, within the space of fifteen minutes. Soon he became the "Panzer Ace" for his accomplishment.

We are glad to let you know the German Panzer Ace is joining in our 1/12 Palm Hero Series.

A realistic headsculpt with eyes full of confidence and determination. Two uniforms are especially designed for him. Black panzer uniform and trousers are the signature when he was in battle with his Tiger I, with a leather jacket covering on top. The M36 uniform and breeches are also iconic for him.

All the equipments he used in the battle, binoculars, earphones, a pair noise-canceling throat vibration headset and a typical P38 pistol are included.

Don't miss the Finest-detailed 1/12 German "Panzer Ace" Michael Wittman!

1/12 SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer Michael Wittmann - DID Corp.

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts
this scale certainly has it's limitations. while the para Ryan looks attrocious, this one looks a bit better. still, the stitching for me is an eyesore and the totenkopf on the caps is not even there....

peace

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wow. Looks really good. The materials for the leather jacket are quite good. Have to keep in mind this is tiny.... given that... impressive.

How about a 1/12 Tiger I??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts