One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Nice figure but the Revolver is all wrong, he didnt use a Colt Python, he used a S&W M29 in Live and Let Die.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
"My name is Moore....Roger Moore....".

There's some large frame Smith & Wessons on Ebay, that would do, I think. Listed (oddly enough) as VIKING "Ruger Security-Six". Also, the T-800 Terminator Model 29 is still around. It and two of the VIKING pistols are silver, which would match the nickel 29 Moore carried. The long barreled, blued Python could be a bonus.

-----

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Have they improved the sculpt since this was last posted? It looks better in these pics.

CHEERS!
It certainly looks like it. I think I'll get this one instead of the over-priced BCS version, which will probably not be as good as this one, and cost about $70 more.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
The keychain revolvers appear to have been modeled from a reversed image, both have the cylinder release on the wrong side. The Smith also appears to be inspired by a large-frame, iron sights service .44/.45, but the tube beneath it is a mystery - like an old Colt revolver ejector rod housing, but too long.

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
683 Posts
The cylinder release is on both sides. The guns are symmetrical.

I had trouble identifying the S&W. The closest I could come up with is the model 22. The ejector tube housing is too long but, for less than a dollar and made from metal not plastic, it is close enough for me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like the figure and sculpt but something is throwing me off about the proportion of the head and neck. At first, I was thinking the head was too rounded but now I’m leaning to the neck being too wide. I keep flipping back and forth to photos of him.

I’m nitpicking though and will be picking up at least the sculpt for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts