One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A question for anyone here whose picked up any of the DevilToys War of Order figures: How are the bodies under the uniforms? The visible parts (the forearms, and hands) are incredibly cool looking and robotic. Does the rest of the body look the same, or is it a more generic body, and they just did those types of intricate details on the visible parts? I've been kicking around some ideas for some sci-fi kitbashes, and was looking at my options for robotic bodies. And at least based on the visible parts, I really like the look of the War of Order stuff. Curious if it might be the way to go. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Looks like a generic clone body underneath. It would be quite expensive to tool an entire body this way so typically you just see the lower arms/legs done.

Toy Machine Metal Auto part Fashion accessory

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like a generic clone body underneath. It would be quite expensive to tool an entire body this way so typically you just see the lower arms/legs done.

View attachment 372873
I had a feeling that was probably the case. And you're right, it definitely makes the most sense. I really appreciate you confirming my suspicions. I'll have to look into other options.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts