One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to report that my detailed guest review of Blitzways' Fight Club two-pack is finally up, courtesy of Michael Crawford/Captain Toy, and you can find it HERE.
Below you can see an additional 11 images that did not make it into the review, including several in which the current product is compared to the earlier Craftone version.

Also, just in case you are also interested in twelfth-scale figures, and because some of my observations might be relevant for an upcoming Hot Toys sixth-scale offering, you can find my detailed guest review of Hasbro's Black Series 40th Anniversary Death Squad Commander HERE, which was also just published by Michael Crawford.
Below are an additional 4 images that did not make it into the review (disclaimer, I don't like the Hasbro 6" stormtroopers and use Kotobukiya/Revoltech ones instead).

Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think based on the reviews or your own experience.

Blitzway Fight Club (sixth scale) -- in comparison photos Blitzway always left, Craftone always right; the Edward Norton character in a couple of photos is just a makeshift custom.

Hasbro Death Star Commander (twelfth scale)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Great review! I really like the Blitzway ones, especially all the extra accessories. But I'll admit, I have the Craftone ones, and while I think Blitzway ones are bit of an improvement, it doesn't justify (for me at least) how significantly more expensive they are. Which is not entirely fair of me to say, since the Craftone 2 pack was kind of a steal, but the Blitzway set is more than double the price I got the Craftone ones for. And considering some of the flaws you pointed out, that's a hard price to justify. Still, they do look fantastic, and I'm glad I could get a real look at them from your review, even if just to tease myself with what I'm missing.

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, ReverendSpooky.
Precisely because I had the Craftone ones, I agonized for a long time over whether to purchase these, especially considering the price. The Craftone version seemed perfectly good, but the greater accuracy, detail, and accessories persuaded me to go ahead when I saw I minor deal. I am of course still second-guessing myself, and it is not as if the product does not have certain limitations. But they are an impressive set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts