One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I believe desert boots are the issue boot for wear with all uniforms now. Even Army is allowed to wear desert boots with woodland since it's issue with ACUs now.

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 · (Edited)
Recon guys in Desert Digital.
Pic from usmc.mil

Last 3 pics:
Staff Sgt. John Pado, team leader of Team ‘Chuck Norris’, 2nd Explosive Ordnance Disposal Platoon, 1st Marine Logistics Group (Forward), searches a hole for improvised explosive devices while counteracting IEDs in Al Anbar Province. Currently, these Marines spend six months away from their family every year but they feel their job makes a difference. “I joined EOD to better myself,” said Pado, 27, native of Toledo, Ohio. “In this (occupation) you have the skill to minimize a threat to save Marines.”

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
wimpie said:
It is a dump bag to put empty mags in or anything else that may come up, both ts and ace made these and are called csm tactical dump bags.
What's the tactical advantage to a dump? :)

·
not EchoBase Tung (Staff emeritus)
2,994 Posts
ummm so a person doesn't waste mags, cause umm they are reusable. its not tactical its common sense.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Tung said:
ummm so a person doesn't waste mags, cause umm they are reusable. its not tactical its common sense.
Read my post again carefully...

·
not EchoBase Tung (Staff emeritus)
2,994 Posts
hahahaha thats what i get for reading too quickly, so whats so tactical about being a smart ass? ;-)

·
Uncle Sam's Trunk Monkey
873 Posts
Palaboon said:
What kind of shooting training is that anyway? Transition from Primary to Secondary? Because i doubt its really difficult to hit from the distance :D
Its Close quarters marksmanship or what ever the USMC might call it, yeah you probably wont miss but its good training,if it was video it would probably show them walking foward and shooting, turning left and shoot, turn right 90 degrees and shoot. Its for MOUT, helps you to just react faster, you do it so much in training, you dont have to think on what to do when you clear rooms in combat, you just do it without thinking about it.

·
crazy dentist
3,224 Posts
Has anyone pics of Force Recons with Paca Low Vis and CB plate carriers wearing desert marpat BDU's ???? Need is badly. Thank you

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

Great video of new uniforms.

They have beards Aaron.

Fernando

141 - 156 of 156 Posts