aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 · (Edited)
More Training in Tan n Green '06. :cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone know why some of the M4 assault rifles have straight clips instead of the curved banana-type clips? I had heard rumour that some special ops units were testing an M4 variant chambered for 7.62mm; could that be this weapon?

Or, if it's chambered for 5.56mm, why use a straight clip instead of a curved one?

·
Registered
4 Posts
jinXXer said:
Anyone know why some of the M4 assault rifles have straight clips instead of the curved banana-type clips? I had heard rumour that some special ops units were testing an M4 variant chambered for 7.62mm; could that be this weapon?

Or, if it's chambered for 5.56mm, why use a straight clip instead of a curved one?
The barrels are painted blue too...they're probably using simunitions in those pictures. Dunno why they would use the old 20-rounders though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
More FR pix..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
More force recon pics

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
What kind of shooting training is that anyway? Transition from Primary to Secondary? Because i doubt its really difficult to hit from the distance :D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
It is a dump bag to put empty mags in or anything else that may come up, both ts and ace made these and are called csm tactical dump bags.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
looks like a laudry bag, awful big for a CSM dumper :D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Palaboon said:
looks like a laudry bag, awful big for a CSM dumper :D
What I meant is that he could get 1/6 dump bags not that the 1/1 is csm. :ar15

121 - 140 of 156 Posts