One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw this thread in a google search when looking for some pics of my unit while we were in IRAQ. I showed this to alot of the guys in squadron and they got a kick out of the fact someone might make a USMC DSU or US NAVY Riverine figure.

Just to clear up some info, the vest being worn by the US NAVY folks in those photos is not the new USMC (TAG) MTV.

Awsome sight and if anyone makes a Riveirne figure I would love to see it and I am sure most of the guys in squadron would. Take care all-

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Brownwater, will the new crye digital desert bdu replace the dcu's? I've seen some pics of it already in use including the pattern being used on london bridge plate carriers and eagle pouches.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have not seen the new Crye Digital deserts, I have seen pics of the LBT stuff in digi..AOR1 as they call the pattern. I have heard rumors it has been fielded by devgru but nothing substantial. I know there was talk amongst my unit of being in a digital pattern by the fall of this year but as far as I know when I head to the desert again it will be in good old Tri-Co.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Does that mean that the same bdu is also made in aor2 aka woodland marpat? Only pics i've seen thus far is some gear in aor1 that belonged to some team 3 guys.

·
Uncle Sam's Trunk Monkey
873 Posts
Here's some recent groundpounder pics with the new IOTV, Alot of the guys took Crye's Idea and got acu sleeves put on a tan t-shirt

121 - 127 of 127 Posts