One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
I know ON draws a lot of water with Republicans, but isn't it kind of presumptuous to wear combat gear (except his MOLLE pouches are full of sunscreen and extra mic cable) when he's been out of the Marines for almost 2 decades, ushered out by scandal?

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Well as they say once a MARINE, always a MARINE. :lol

Attachments

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Preparing for patrol - Briefing Soldiers for a mission, SFC Timothy M. Sperry, E Trp., 108th Cav, 48th BCT, ensures he portrays a positive outlook to the mission.

Attachments

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
25th ID trooper stylin in classic 3 colors.

2nd pic caption:
Lt. Gen. Philip R. Kensinger, Jr., (left) commander U.S. Army Special Operations Command, greets Green Berets from the 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) during a visit to Fort Carson, Colo. Sept.19.05

Attachments

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Hey Dunk, In the 1st pic i see the point man is wearing the Bkackhawk CQC holter....it's a slick unit!! Have you seen many of the troops utilizing that hjolster in Iraq?

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
My mistake...it's the 2nd pic....the troop in front has it mounted on front of his vest.

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Here are Rare pics of RANGERs in the sandbox '03 or '04.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great pics of those rangers. Is there any way to view the pictures bigger? I'm trying to tell if they are wearing RACKs or just have the pouches attahced to the bodyarmor. Anyone have any info on that?

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Thanks Dunk. I've been trying to figure out scope mount for my specops jeep's 50 and now I've got a reference pic.

61 - 80 of 127 Posts