One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yup those are RACK pouches. The flaps are folded back out of the way for faster mag changes. I've seen Rangers do this as well.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Has the guys one the right in the last pic, that was posted, a extra pouche at his BDU pant?
Normally there are only these two large pouches, but there´s is a third one... I think so.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
The Army fielded a contengency uniform that not only came with standard shoulder pockets, but also pockets on the lower legs. These are great uniforms and a lot of those features are being incorporated into their new uniforms.

·
Alba Supporter! (Staff)
2,555 Posts
I'm guessing these lucky mofo's got those special SI Oakley M frames issued. Thems are high speed glasses, hybrid lenses, interchangeable lenses... We got those WileyX glasses issued, but during the issuing line they hung over our heads that the glasses were not ours to keep and they were over 100 bucks. I kept my Arnettes :)

On the new uniforms, 2nd ID got there right before I left and they were the first "main stream" unit in Iraq with the new uniforms and the new Strykers

This dude got 2 combat knives and some type of multi tool.
Can never have too many sharp, pointed objects within arms reach :thumb

·
Registered
260 Posts
hey DunkleGelb,

The Fella you posted with the knives and tool in the 6th picture were carrying these.

Cold Steel- Taipan

SOG Seal Pup with M37 sheath, the clip of the fella's sheath broke off.

Some tool from Gerber or at least thats a pouch from Gerber.

Great Pics! Keep them comin!

Gin.:)

1 - 20 of 127 Posts