One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey guys! Those pouches are Tactical Tailor Single M16 pouch. Comes with Pals on the front and back. Me and a couple fo guys on my team use them . great pouches. Hope this helps.

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
More Navy EOD from Navy.mil
Id like to see that rover/bot in 1/6th. :)
Second to last pic: This EOD guy looks like he spray painted his CIRAS with tans and greens.
Last Pic: EOD with Vltor Fore-end and Stock on M4

Attachments

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
Woodlandnessesssssss:p

Last 3 pics unidentified Naval personel possibly Naval EOD arriving on the Island of Jolo the Phillippines Feb 2006.

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Pivot said:
I think the SEALs still use the M-60E3 a fair amount but they seem to have fallen into disfavor everywhere else, so I'm pretty sure the guys in the photos aren't AF... I could be wrong. Hopefully Pave or Havoc will weigh in on it.
I get the dreaded red X on those pics. I will check back later. It may be the server.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
DunkleGelb said:
Anybody know what brand pouches he has on his armor?
Looks like Tactical Tailor's work.

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Looks like DODmedia changed servers.

Check out the pics here:
http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/
Search under keywords: Fallon Navada or SAR
and behold HiRes images from the 2003 and 2001 Desert Rescue Excersises!!

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Ooopsie heres the link:
http://www.fumento.com/weblog/archives/2006/04/firefight_at_ra.html

Partial quote:
"...We broke into a house to observe from the roof and provide covering fire for the Iraqis, then we went back down and all hell broke loose so we went storming back up. The enemy was using four vehicles, one for shooting and three VBIEDs -- vehicle-borne IEDs driven by Mooj wanting looking for their 72 virgins. The VBIEDs posed the greatest threat but our guys quickly dropped 40 millimeter propelled grenades on them.

A SEAL near me had an old M-79 grenade launcher that I think was phased out shortly after Vietnam in favor of the M-203, a tube slung below an M-16. I wondered why he'd chosen to carry it but quickly found out.
He fired it like it was just another appendage, taking out a VBIED with a single round. The SEALs fought like machines. T-1 Terminators have nothing on them. In fairly short order, all four vehicles were destroyed...."

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Girl gotta damn high speed M4. CASV, Magpul M93, Wider Magwell. but no optics grhz!

41 - 60 of 119 Posts