One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
slowhand
914 Posts
This viper was featured many years back in a Japanese gun magazine, but only now we see it in service....

·
Registered
127 Posts
I started making screenshots of the 60 Minutes SEAL doc they showed the other night. If anyone wants, I'll start uploading onto a photo site. So far, I've got in the neighborhood of 45 or so pics and that's maybe 1/3 of the way thru,

·
Registered
647 Posts
bnucci - thanks for posting those pics great stuff , the more pics the better!!thanks again:thumb

·
Registered
647 Posts
They look like the the MKII pouches that TS made.

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Navy Seal Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR) training 2001.
[/img]

Could be AF guys but I dont think they use M60s.

Rock n Roll!

A Navy friendly forces member, armed with a M-4 carbine, stands on top of a roof for a better view to engage on simulated enemy forces moving in. This was during a Non-Combatant Evacuation scenario during exercise DESERT RESCUE IX. Desert Rescue is the premiere Search And Rescue (SAR) training exercise involving Navy, Army, Air Force, and Marine personnel. It is conducted at the ranges of Fallon Naval Air Station, Nevada.
Location: NAVAL AIR STATION, FALLON, NEVADA (NV) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) Date Shot: 29 JUN 2001

Now this is what I call HighSpeed.

OK lets get these guys out of here!

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
I think the SEALs still use the M-60E3 a fair amount but they seem to have fallen into disfavor everywhere else, so I'm pretty sure the guys in the photos aren't AF... I could be wrong. Hopefully Pave or Havoc will weigh in on it.

21 - 40 of 119 Posts