One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yeah Mastery at killing time looking for photos cuz I got nothin better to do wit my time! :lol Thanks man.

AF.mil released more images of Pararescuemen training.
I did not post all of them below. I'm starting to get bored of 3 color desert. :lol
Check this dude with the spidey web penned lid. :alien

Attachments

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Yeah..the gloves the operator is wearing are mechanix but a different series/model..I've seen them at Cabelas when I was looking for shooting gloves..they are really nice.

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Yeah those Mechanix Gloves are too sweet. We used to get them for free at my work place. Safety policy says we must wear gloves at all times while doing maintenance. ANyway they cost too much and we eventually switched to Valeo which are also nice but not as good.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
i'm gonna have to try that spiderweb pattern when i go through and update some of my AFSOCs..totally cool looking.

·
I ride the short Herc'
507 Posts
let's see if I get the math right...

UAFSOC troops + Brit Aircrew flying Russian aircraft = COOL

Did I get it right? :lol

That's a sweet pic!

·
Registered
15 Posts
These pics are from Popular Mechanics Magzine.

CCT's with a SOFLAM

PJ's

CWX with the Kestrel 4000 handheld station and the Remote Miniature Weather Station.

PJ's on a RATT

·
aNYthing
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
Thanks for sharing BITBURGER!

More from AF.mil

OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM -- A pararescueman keeps an eye out while his teammate gathers equipment after parachuting 800 feet from a C-130 Hercules during a routine training exercise at a forward-deployed location. The airmen jumped along with the vehicle while practicing operations in a hostile environment. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Bennie J. Davis III)

21 - 40 of 119 Posts