One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a purely fantasy figure of a lone wolf sent on a special mission with a special delivery. I just loved the concept. There may have a spotter on the way to help support him.

·
marios1
313 Posts
wow

Very fine figure, well assembled....a big show for my eyes...thanks!!!!Dammn...the head is the one i am looking for a time.....do you know where i could find one for me for trade or money????However many congratulation indeed!!!!!!!!!!!Mario.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great figure. I like the smoke pouch on his forearm.
Grizzerr:

Sorry Dude that is not a smoke pouch but the Hot Toys GPS arm pouch. It is a really cool item and holds the GPS that is the standard HT gear which can be viewed through a clear plastic window under the protective flap. BTW, thanks for the great feedback.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Very fine figure, well assembled....a big show for my eyes...thanks!!!!Dammn...the head is the one i am looking for a time.....do you know where i could find one for me for trade or money????However many congratulation indeed!!!!!!!!!!!Mario.
That HS was part of a six figure set that came out from either Custom Craft or BBi in 2006. Two of the HS were AA, 1 Spanish looking, and three were Caucasian. Actionfigure2000 (http://actionfigure2002.com/) and ActionToys HK (http://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-DID-head-sc...27294QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262) has the other AA HS. Perhaps one of these two locations can help you find the one you are looking for.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
That is actually not the same sculpt.The one you have on your figure is very hard to find.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.