One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read information that suggests that Detachment Delta has female operators in it. They have what is called a "Funny Platoon" and that is where the female contingent is located. This insight has come from numerous info sources. Although I have no ideal what one would look like or function as, I thought it would be fun to improvise and do one. Here is my concert of a Delta Female. What I am really happy about is I have found a pair of cloth boots that works well with female figures.

I have not weathered this figure yet and I am still trying to do reaching to help improve the figure, so this is version ONE! I know the weapon I selected my not be the correct also. I just figured she may just have a choice and perhaps I will switch to a M4 or SCAR later. Any feedback, pictures, etc. is appreciated to help improve this project. Thanks in advance for looking.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very cool wow! Like Shaun said i like the g36 in her hands too, looks great, and for whatever reason ive always liked the jen hs, great bash!! :thumb
-mike-
What I found interesting is in 2003, DML came out with two versions of Jennifer. This is the AA version and I think DML's first AA female figure (so to speak).

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pretty damn good! What body did you use? Those boots look great!
Well MGBB, that is DML all the way and I think (from the Hooby Japan Mook, Action Girls Style Guide) the frist AA female figure DML has down even if it is just Jennifer in darker skin tones. She kind of growns on you! Wish I had another one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts