One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Say what you will about these (and plenty do), the DS vehicles were pretty decent. Some tlc and they're downright cool.
Ditto Armand's remarks. Pretty much the only option for me to go the 1/6 tank route were the JD Hetzer and Sherman tanks. I've done the Hetzer up and am planning at some point to work up the Sherman. (BTW Armand, your tutorial over at Kanowarrior's site is IMO the best yet on fixing up a JD Sherman). Great stuff Tim, that is one SMART looking T34!

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Cottage cheese and a secret super-resin, formed in a super-autoclave, located in a former Soviet weapons facility. Lightweight, incredibly durable, and smells awful in the summer....
Bad, BAD Admin.! TS, the Desimone tanks (at least my Hetzer and Sherman) are made of a VERY tough and durable plastic, very similar to the type from a common gallon of milk, only much thicker. The only reason one of my JD tanks ever smelled was when one of our pets decided it would make a good pissing post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.