One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I’m reaching out to you in search of the James Desimone LVT/Amtrac amphibious tractor? If anyone is willing to sell theirs OR knows somebody who might be, please respond to me!

Thank YOU, in advance for any leads/help you can provide.:woohoo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi again,

Haven’t had much luck yet in my search, if anyone is willing to sell and/or know someone who would be PLEASE contact me.

Thanks again for your HELP!

·
Toy Goon Extraordinaire
157 Posts
Yeah... I got a couple of them... and i think an extra set of tracks... blowmold plastic... needs a lot of rework as it is a bastardized version of an LVT 3 & 4... It's a big sucker... got them years ago when desimone was blowing them out... also have a 3rd one that was code 3 into a very nice one with the armor box for the 50 cal... hatches that worked with cutouts where the crew could be worked in... there were pics on the other WWII site but nvr were posted here...

you don't list where you are from... lmk if you are interested... will only ship to CONUS and i am guessing that shipping alone will run $50-75 by itself... last one i saw on flebay went for a couple hundred dollars and that was yrs ago...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi grumpytx,

Thanks so much for your reply! Obviously, I'm interested in what you have to offer! Please contact me with pictures and possible asking prices? My email is [email protected], I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Much appreciated,
Rebel from Louisiana

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi grumpytx,
Still looking for your reply to my latest private message? I am interested & looking forward to dealing with you? Please advise.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys,

If anybody knows how to get in touch with this (grumpytx) board member, please do so and have him contact me ASAP? We were in the middle of negotiation for him to sell me a vehicle, when we lost touch.

Thank you for any HELP you can provide!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts