One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· costoMISER
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Inspired by a couple of industrial espionage scenes from films. Enjoy & thanks for looking.

Parts:
Action Toy Gear: Duffle.
bbi mass-market: Jumpsuits, belts, boots, plate carrier, molded pouches, body 1, hands, baseball caps.
Barbie: boots
M&C: body 2, aimpoint sight, toolboxes, random tools.
21st C: Olympic Arms OA93 pistol, Carbon 15 modified from 21st Xm carbine and M&C M203.
Dragon: Reflex sight.
SOTW: Grease bottles.
MGA: Bratz radios, pot holder.
ACE: fabric 2 bay M16 double stack pouches.
Darice Timeless Minies: Random tools

Infiltration mode:

Escape mode if detected:

· Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,886 Posts
Of course as soon as I saw these, all I could think of was Dane Cook's bit about heist movies: "Where's the van?! The van was supposed to be here!"

Awesome looking figures. Obviously, a lot of work and thought went into these.

· sits in a loose parts box
7,180 Posts
How about you change the headsculpts a bit, give them STABO Harnesses and you can make some Kain&Lynch Customs :D

· costoMISER
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Palaboon: Whoa, talk about a shot in the dark!

Good call, man! I have enough parts to bash 2 of these bad asses.

I have to look more into this game.

mgbb: I'm afraid to say yes. As it was intended to be a reproduction of Jordan Chan, but after the poor sculpt and the poor paint, the finished product seems to have gone astray in the resemblence dept...

I did take another shot to make the face more dimensional. IMO seems closer to the model.

After evaluating the materials I have at hand & looking at the various resources on painting, including your SDUs, I think I have a plan of attack on my next sculpt.

· Who loves ya baby!
7,040 Posts
Wow! I really love this bash, these two are just too freaking cool!! I have to say too your sculpting skills are awesome and i really love this sculpt here, outstanding job! Lot of thought and work went into this bash and cool presentation as well, these two guys rock! Outstanding :thumb
-mike-

· wave man TDY staff
41,730 Posts
I like the whole production a lot, hard to beat a good scheme like this. Just such operations have added punch to many a movie and book. Great bit of scrounging all the elements as well.

As for the Jordan Chan sculpt, it looks to me like all you need is to smooth the surface. There's been a number of posts regarding techniques for that, during the finishing process. Overall, I think it's a unique sculpt, with plenty of character.

· Who loves ya baby!
7,040 Posts
You're welcome! Your sculpting skills are already outstanding but as you said the more you practice the better your skills will develop. But with that being said i love this sculpt (it's outstanding) and you should be very proud of your work, i think its really unique and very well done :thumb
Very cool figures!
-mike-

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.