One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched a bit of black hawk down thought I'd throw something together, still new to this site but I"m really enjoying posting my kitbashing and hearing feedback as well as viewing the awesome work everyone else does. so please, give me some tips, pointers, criticism and feedback.

thanks
joe

Attachments

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
Cool. Like how you mounted the torch to the barrel. Fairly accurate too. The helmet should be a Protec full helmet. Try snugging up the straps on the vest a bit and tucking the loose ends in. I love those early Dragon figures.

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. Like how you mounted the torch to the barrel. Fairly accurate too. The helmet should be a Protec full helmet. Try snugging up the straps on the vest a bit and tucking the loose ends in. I love those early Dragon figures.
Just picked up Dragon's version of the Delta operator from Somalia 1993 (Gary Gordon), kind of has the whole look i was goign for, black body armor, pro-tec helmet, front load bearing mag holder, and the dyed M4 with silencer. Didn't like the M9 though, I thought all Delta carried their own personal customized .45 Colts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.