One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Monkey Gun Man
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I took your advice and tried to redo this one. I kept with the all MC but went with a uniform that would have a bit more tan on it. Switch out the ops core for an Air frame.

Original Post:

Hey guys, been working on this guy for a while. I imagine that it is a delta operator on a breaching mission. I made the vest, belt, drop downs, rifle sling, helmet cover, and modified or made some of the pouches. As always commits and suggestions welcome.

Hope you enjoy.

G

·
Re: Delta in Multicam

Can't believe you make all that. The helmet cover fits perfectly. The custom paint job looks great as well.

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts

I love this, especially the rifle and the vest set. This hits about all of my favorites - great work, Josh!
Any pics of that vest "in the sandbox"?

·
Soldier
979 Posts

Had to come back and look again once I got my iPad! A suggestion: add either 2 to 3 multicam flashbang pouches to the frag flap aka "nut protector" or put some 7' initiators with blasting caps in some pouches on the flap. No space is wasted space :) especially when your breacher should have a ton of initiating systems (shock chord w/ blasting caps). That helmet cover is so cool Josh, nice work. No if you want a challenge, do an airframe with cover for spot on delta. :) Is that a TYR vest?

·
Registered
380 Posts

Realy nice work... especialy the 226

What figure body do you use ?? Looks a bit like linsay lohan on steroides^^ realy thin

Or is he a bulimic?? ^^

·
Monkey Gun Man
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Thanks guys,

Punisher2-2 - Thank you for the ideas. I will definitely take you up on some of them. Yes it is the TYR Vest.

Seth-Haveron - I used a normal SS body. I just kept everything tight to the body and did not pad him out.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

Excellent figure, really awesome loadout on him, is that your camo on the weapons? Very nice, incredible tailoring all around!:thumb:thumb:shades

1 - 20 of 35 Posts