One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Awesome bash! One small detail though: I don't think the Eotech HDS was available in 1989.

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,307 Posts
Some few details for your bash. Its more later looking do to the Rig, Night Vision attachment, EOtech and the PEQ2 Laser. Those items in the list are around 2000 and now. Other then that. Great bash!

·
www.brigada1sexto.com.br
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome bash! One small detail though: I don't think the Eotech HDS was available in 1989.
Thank you for comment, PitViper!
You are right, I know that.
The weapon used those Deltas in Panama was the MP5-SD3, but as the look of it I do not like, make a resolve upgrad added the EOtech and PEQ2 Laser.
I am grateful for your attention.
Roberto César.

·
www.brigada1sexto.com.br
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Some few details for your bash. Its more later looking do to the Rig, Night Vision attachment, EOtech and the PEQ2 Laser. Those items in the list are around 2000 and now. Other then that. Great bash!
Thank you for comment, Broadshore!
The weapon used those Deltas in Panama was the MP5-SD3, but as the look of it I do not like, make a resolve upgrad added the EOtech and PEQ2 Laser.
Details: the EOtech was launched in 1996. The first generation holographic view was launched successfully in the commercial market in January 1996. In January 2000, the second generation Holosight was released into the consumer market.
I am happy to have seen the details of my figure.
Roberto César.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Very good kitbash Roberto...specops legend Larry Vickers would have been please if he would have had all that equipment. Eagle vest could have been around...as per OSPREY BOOKS. Like what u said weapons mods was not ,uniform with pockets on sleeves maybe...I would be very please if your HT guy has a 1911 as sidearm does he?

·
www.brigada1sexto.com.br
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very good kitbash Roberto...specops legend Larry Vickers would have been please if he would have had all that equipment. Eagle vest could have been around...as per OSPREY BOOKS. Like what u said weapons mods was not ,uniform with pockets on sleeves maybe...I would be very please if your HT guy has a 1911 as sidearm does he?
Thank you for your comment, friend.
Roberto César

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Thank you for comment, Broadshore!
Details: the EOtech was launched in 1996. The first generation holographic view was launched successfully in the commercial market in January 1996. In January 2000, the second generation Holosight was released into the consumer market.
I am happy to have seen the details of my figure.
Roberto César.
Roberto,

That is a great figure, no question about it! You have done one hell of a job. The level on detail on your figure is outstanding. It is just that when you put a date with a figure, the guys in this forum can be sticklers when the figure is making a historical reference. I had to take a second look myself and would have given your figure a time stamp of 1993 - 1999 because there were things on your figure that just were not available in 1989 like the ABA vest, ABA sub-loads, the RAID type BDU uniform, BHI 2 quart canteen carrier, BHI Pistol lanyard, Hatch KP250 or Alta Superflex Knee pads, Wilcox NVG Mount (AN/PVS-5 was the standard and did not use a helmet mount), etc. But, man that is one cool figure.

The uniform, equipment, and communications gear all become players. Mostly because, there are a lot of guys like me who like to look at other people's work learn from it, mimic it, and make one ourselves. This is especially true when a figure has historical reference. From looking at the gallery and post on this website; the guys here have created some outstanding figures and yours is another one to add to that list.

Finding reference photos of Delta during Operation Acid Gamble is almost impossible (If that is truly the Operation your figure is modeled after). They were still a very big secret. Therefore, I offer this photo to you of Delta during Operation Acid Gamble.

Once again, let me say your figure is wonderful. Great detail, cool weathering, nice equipment layout, and fantastic photos. Great bash.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.