One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
682 Posts
Re: Metal Elite Rifles

Would be better if you posted pics here. Some of us refuse to use Facebook and are offended when we are compelled to do so.

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Would be better if you posted pics here. Some of us refuse to use Facebook and are offended when we are compelled to do so.
Well, even if you aren't registered, you can still see the pics...I think...
I find it easier just to upload the pics on FB. No mess no fuss. If I upload pics here or on photobucket, I would have to give a links and so on... I am sorry for your inconvenience, but there are a lot of pics and it already took me about 3 days to do these pics on photoshop.

·
Registered
968 Posts

Well, even if you aren't registered, you can still see the pics...I think...
I find it easier just to upload the pics on FB. No mess no fuss. If I upload pics here or on photobucket, I would have to give a links and so on... I am sorry for your inconvenience, but there are a lot of pics and it already took me about 3 days to do these pics on photoshop.
Cool rifles!!!! I understand both sides of the photo issue. I hate Facebook; don't have an account and yes, you can see the pics without being registered! Adding pics directly to your post here looks better but uploading pics to OSW is complex (when it works at all).

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts

The 1:6 Russian AK-47 . . . accept no substitutes . . . when you absolutely, positively, and undeniably must kill every 1:6 mother<CENSORED> in the room.

·
Registered
968 Posts

The 1:6 Russian AK-47 . . . accept no substitutes . . . when you absolutely, positively, and undeniably must kill every 1:6 mother<CENSORED> in the room.

How do you add your pics to post like that?!?!?!?!?

·
Boot OSW Admin
1,337 Posts

Those rifles are absolutely amazing, he is a true artist in his craft!

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts

these look cool ,but i have a feeling i''d find a way to break em. are they child proof? cause i play with my figs, so they'd have to be to be worth it to me.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts

these look cool ,but i have a feeling i''d find a way to break em. are they child proof? cause i play with my figs, so they'd have to be to be worth it to me.
--

YOU WHAT?!

You play with your figures?

Get a rope.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts