One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· itchyrider
111 Posts
CalvinLo said:
Thanks Guys!

Itchyrider: great to know you, I am a Harley nuts too, just the sound of the engine got me high... they do have Harley Gang in Hong Kong... but I just stick to my 1/6, nothing like the Free spirit of a Harley Davidson, suppose you know the movies Easy Rider & HD & Marlboro Man by heart then... ha ha ha! Better to die cool then live uncool!!!

Thank again guys... I cut my right hand's middle finger yesterday, still an open wound, but won't slow my bashing down a bit... for I still have 9... LOL!!!

1:6 Forever!!!
CalvinLo

You are right, Easy Rider is on the top 10 movies as far as I am concerned and I play the DVD all the time. The music soundtrack is top notch and I go nuts when you see Captain America and Bill riding their choppers through Louisiana with Jimmi Hendrix belting out his song "If 6 was 9".

Take care of that cut finger and I can identify with that as I seam to always "nick" a finger or two during the making of a model. Use a little super glue to close the wound and go on with tour business.

good luck,

itchy rider

· Who loves ya baby!
7,040 Posts
Cal, congrats first of all on you and Ruby!
Wow, that is absolutely amazing work on the bike!! The detail and use of the spawn parts is just too cool! You are da man Cal :thumb
Cant wait to see more updated pics on this, goodluck and have fun working on it!
1/6 forever :thumb
-mike-

· Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
mgbb said:
Man, we share the same fate. My finger is 80% recovered after the surgery. So you need to keep your wound away from water, right? Hope you get well soon.

That's a busy & productive desk! I envy you. After moving house, I lost my working desk. BTW, cool multicam wear!
Indeed, I haven't had a shower for 2 days, but the wound is healed this morning, I am back to water business!

Lost your work station?! I can't live without it... thanks for calling my desk productive, my mom would call that a junk yard... lol!!!

Yup, it is my second fav. shirt, second to my BlackWater Polo

· Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
itchyrider said:
CalvinLo

You are right, Easy Rider is on the top 10 movies as far as I am concerned and I play the DVD all the time. The music soundtrack is top notch and I go nuts when you see Captain America and Bill riding their choppers through Louisiana with Jimmi Hendrix belting out his song "If 6 was 9".

Take care of that cut finger and I can identify with that as I seam to always "nick" a finger or two during the making of a model. Use a little super glue to close the wound and go on with tour business.

good luck,

itchy rider
Cool stuff itchy! I guessed right then... last night I was having this idea of bashing a Hell's angel funky style... but not sure if that would offend anyone... still, I think I am gonna do it... ha ha ha!!!

Super Glue for wounds, that comes right outta the British movie "Dog Soldiers", I hope you were just kidding.. ha ha ha!!!

Thanks! And look very much forward to your Frank & Harley Bash!!!

Cal.

· Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Iron_Mike said:
Cal, congrats first of all on you and Ruby!
Wow, that is absolutely amazing work on the bike!! The detail and use of the spawn parts is just too cool! You are da man Cal :thumb
Cant wait to see more updated pics on this, goodluck and have fun working on it!
1/6 forever :thumb
-mike-
Thanks Mike, yup and sorry that this jumped the queue to our Funky Project, will start right after the Bike is completed today! I am gonna bash a Funky Hell's Angel I think... ha ha ha!!!

1:6 Forever & Ever Bro!

· Space Monkey
2,269 Posts
CLOSE THOSE PAINT JARS, CLOSE THOSE PAINT JAAARRRRRRSSSS!!!!! Sweet looking bike, looking forward to the completed version. With that rock wall backdrop, and demon bike, it looks like you work in a dungeon.

· Who loves ya baby!
7,040 Posts
CalvinLo said:
Thanks Mike, yup and sorry that this jumped the queue to our Funky Project, will start right after the Bike is completed today! I am gonna bash a Funky Hell's Angel I think... ha ha ha!!!

1:6 Forever & Ever Bro!
Hi Cal! Its no problem, with the holidays and all its a busy time, work on your Bike and then we can work on our Funky Project. Love the idea of a Funky Hells Angel!! Too cool!
1/6 forever bro :thumb

· Registered
1,690 Posts
That is one sick bike,I missed this thread the first time out,sorry.But a very cool bash. :clap :clap :clap Congrats on you and Ruby getting back together :jump4joy ,and can't wait to see what the new upgrade's will bring.And will Ruby be bashing too?Anyway, take care of that finger and HAVE A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :cheers

· Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thanks rfr5671; getoninja; rangerg282 & SolidSnake!!!
Ruby's bash is cool too! I just helped her to repaint the head and added tatoos she wants for the chracater, very Alice in Residential Evil... we are gonna be bashingall nite tonite, so, stay tune!

· Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Iron_Mike said:
Hi Cal! Its no problem, with the holidays and all its a busy time, work on your Bike and then we can work on our Funky Project. Love the idea of a Funky Hells Angel!! Too cool!
1/6 forever bro :thumb
Thanks Mike! Glad you understand!
I just get another day off on the 2nd, will focus on the Funky Heads on tomorrow and after.
Ha ha ha... Imagine Hell's Angel on Scooter... ha ha ha!!!

· Registered
2,839 Posts
Man , almost missed this thread . Excellent work on this bike Calvin ... the detail is sick . I feel your pain about cutting your finger , a few years back I cut my L thumb soo bad it went almost to the bone & needed 7 stiches :(

Congrats to you & Ruby . :thumb

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.