One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2yrs ago, I modified a 21st Century Indiana Bike to "Justice" for Sister of Mercy, the figure is now in mgbb's safe keeping now, but I still got the bike.

Celebrating Ruby and I getting back together, for good, and reflecting a long hard year passed, with a lotta pressure, pain as much as achievement, now I modify it again, stripping off the Gundam parts and replaced with SPAWN parts... I present to you my latest W.I.P ~

December 2007 Version: Deathbike

December 2005 Version: Justice
http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47181&highlight=Sister+Mercy

Thanks! Should be ready by New Year's Eve. With a bash created by Ruby, our first collaboration as a 1/6 couple.

Over & Out Brothers & Sisters!!!

Cal

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
What girl could resist the charme of a deathbike :D

·
My friends call me Ray
7,840 Posts
Nice to hear you 2 are back together! Did Wai Wai give you new insight?

Yes, Sister of Mercy is enjoying her time with my SDU's, hahaha! I'm looking forward to seeing the new rider of this crazy bike and wonder what Ruby is gonna bring us. Hey, is Ruby having her own OSW ID? We should have more female enthusiasts here.

·
itchyrider
137 Posts
I got one of those 1/6th Indian motorcycles, the sideshow 1/6th Frankenstein and you inspire me to do something as "off the wall" as your biker creation.

thanks for the Krazy inspiration!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys!

Itchyrider: great to know you, I am a Harley nuts too, just the sound of the engine got me high... they do have Harley Gang in Hong Kong... but I just stick to my 1/6, nothing like the Free spirit of a Harley Davidson, suppose you know the movies Easy Rider & HD & Marlboro Man by heart then... ha ha ha! Better to die cool then live uncool!!!

Yeah Leo, Ray Cpl HO & Kenny, something changed, in me, and a lot has changed with her, we both had an upgrade outta the break, it has been good! We are now like this bike, cool & deadly.

Ray, I think so, but don't be expecting any cute stuff though, she has evolved, Barbie are crap to her now, I just gave her 90% of all my FemFigs and gears... and I am gonna teach her repainting heads... it is gonna be so cool!!!

Thank again guys... I cut my right hand's middle finger yesterday, still an open wound, but won't slow my bashing down a bit... for I still have 9... LOL!!!

1:6 Forever!!!

·
1:6 Casuality
1,122 Posts
Congrats Calvin on the reuniting :)
I remember the figure but missed out on the bike first time round. I like what you've done with the 2007 version :thumb

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Ron, Chris, John & Scarab, here comes some updated, little old me at work in my Multicam, bike repainted black with new deco & labels... next up, weathering and iron chains... stay tune!

·
My friends call me Ray
7,840 Posts
Man, we share the same fate. My finger is 80% recovered after the surgery. So you need to keep your wound away from water, right? Hope you get well soon.

That's a busy & productive desk! I envy you. After moving house, I lost my working desk. BTW, cool multicam wear!

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Wow, you bled for this project. Truly a deathbike. It killed a finger! Very cool product Calvin. You never cease to impress!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts