One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is annoying. While the graphics are neat in its simplicity, it gets repetitive and boring almost instantly. But that is just me. Here is another game to create a virus and whip out the world I thought was neat though.

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/fullscreen.php?game=Pandemic-2
For a simple Flash game it's pretty cool. A quick and easy time killer. Im am still waiting for Pandemic to finish the title screens - So far... Oh, look the Pandemic 2 logo just popped up, now I'm on the tutorial screen... This not a game I'm going to be playing at work while on the phone. Way to involved.

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
There is some variety to the deaths too. I personally like having my head ripped off and seeing my spine... Good times!

I finally got up to level 7... Got speared through the chest by a zombie's arm then carried off screen.
Oh yeah..

Also if you shoot them when they are still in the ground, they go down in one shot.:)

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't figure out the controls! I just die on the first level without firing a shot! Help!
Use your mouse to move the cursor around and aim, use the mouse button to fire your weapon, use the shift key to switch weapons (once you have shot gun shells). It's basically just point and click.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts