One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

DC Direct is getting better. The clothing is nicer and the Hands stay on better.

He had a lot of accessories too. 3 Knives, a lot of cards(each one with a different image) A gun (with clip) 4 extra pairs of hands (no more bendy ones)and the mask from the movie promo. While the hot toys one will probably be better(which is why I have it on pre-order) This one is actually nice as well. If you can get it cheap go for it.

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
The Joker looks really good. I got a general mailing from the etailer I pre-ordered the Joker and Bats from that they're expecting their allotment of the DCD DK figs any day...now with your photos I'm really looking forward to getting the Joker, and hope that the DK Bats fares better than the Batman Begins offering. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Looks like any of the larger figs that DCD issues are in the weird 13" scale...not sure why this scale was chosen, somebody makes these decisions(???). I went to my local comics shop today and looked at both of these figs...now not being able to see them out of the box might've hampered my viewpoint a little bit, but as posted above by TB and Zombie these figs look really nice. Doesn't look like any problems with the Joker, and the Bats looks to be a distinct improvement over the Batman Begins DCD figure (granted...that might not be saying much...but still). I just got notice from my etailer that my figs are shipping, and am looking forward to these.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Man, the DCD Joker looks better than I thought. The face/eyes need a repaint, but looks good. Is it just me, or does the DCD Joker actually look a little more like Mr. Ledger than the HT one? The HT looks like it has the better of the clothing sets, but the DCD just seems to capture Heath really well, especially with the repaint that saintsyn just posted up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.