One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I guess I will try and get these to go with the rest of my DC 13" figures. I think they look pretty good. I think the Joker is the Robin body. According to Toyfare they designed it so they could add height to it to make slimmer figures.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have to agree with a poster on that other link..Batman's head size is a bit off. Looks a little too small...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Definately going to get the joker, I have the DCD from the first movie. It honestly looks better than this new one so I'll go with it. Does any one know if takara or any of the others are doing a Joker? If not I'll get the DCD one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Definately going to get the joker, I have the DCD from the first movie. It honestly looks better than this new one so I'll go with it. Does any one know if takara or any of the others are doing a Joker? If not I'll get the DCD one.
I think it's a sure bet Medicom and Takara will be jumping on this franchise again. I think they were (Including Hot Toys) pretty successful with their Batman Begins offerings. I think this Joker looks great! I really hope it doesn't change too much from this shot to the final product. On the flip side of this same coin, I certainly hope they can make some additional, if not, minor improvements on Batman.

Either way, I am certainly adding these to my collection.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts