One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally one of these things I will NOT be able to pass up, as it doesn't matter if it's freakishly tall:

THE SANDMAN (ABSOLUTE EDITION) 1:6 SCALE Deluxe Collector Figure

DC Direct's 1:6 scale deluxe collector figure line extends into story-specific characterizations with the addition of THE SANDMAN (ABSOLUTE EDITION). The Sandman is the first in a new line of 1:6 scale figures inspired by the Absolute Editions, and the first VERTIGO character to get the 1:6 scale figure treatment. Dressed in an intricate and authentically detailed costume, including a 4-panel tattered cloak, The Sandman comes with many character-specific accessories, including his ruby necklace, the Helm of Dreams, the Key to Hell, Goldie the Gargoyle, Matthew the Raven and a display stand. Packaged in a special slipcase to evoke the Absolute Editions that inspired it.

The Sandman (ABSOLUTE EDITION) 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figure will be on sale March 18, 2009 and will retail for $125.

It would be nice if they also did Death, though I would hope they come up with a very short body for her....

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
Need more pics but... right now, I'm not feeling it at all.

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
metaphorge, you might catch a break on the height issue if the nude DCD uses for Sandman isn't the muscle body - the "non-superhero" nude DCD is using is shorter by almost a full head (an unfortunate thing especially if you pose the DCD DK Joker figure next to the DCD DK Bats...I know Joker isn't that much shorter than the caped crusader...lol). So maybe it won't be so bad. Very cool you found a figure that you really want.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The Sandman comes with many character-specific accessories, including his ruby necklace, the Helm of Dreams, the Key to Hell, Goldie the Gargoyle, Matthew the Raven and a display stand.
At $125 These better be over the top accessories because the outfit is pretty no frills and the head sculpt is ..........kinda bland.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.