One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

· OSW Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hi All,

I'm going to introduce another Korean figure artist, Yeon Guun Jeong (a.k.a BHEAD).
He is an illustrator, too.
I brought these pictures from his blog.
BHEADWORKS 2005-2008 :: ³×À̹ö ºí·Î±×

I hope you like his works as you like Kojun's... :)
I'll introduce the other Korean figure artists continuously.

Best,
... Zuno... ^L^

· Registered
4,420 Posts
Holy Hell! That is freakin amazing. I wish my bashes look half as good as this - Tank Girl - meets Brom - gives birth to Cholly and Fly Trap - who marries Rogue Trooper and the ABC warriors ------ ARGH!!! My eyes are not worthy!! I must gouge them out.

Seriously, no joke, and no offence meant to all the amazing talent in this hobby. This is hands down my favorite 1:6 piece ever. This is my new screen saver and wallpaper - Hell, this is my next tattoo.

Who is this guy and why isn't he a member!!

:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd

· OSW Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy Hell! That is freakin amazing. I wish my bashes look half as good as this - Tank Girl - meets Brom - gives birth to Cholly and Fly Trap - who marries Rogue Trooper and the ABC warriors ------ ARGH!!! My eyes are not worthy!! I must gouge them out.

Seriously, no joke, and no offence meant to all the amazing talent in this hobby. This is hands down my favorite 1:6 piece ever. This is my new screen saver and wallpaper - Hell, this is my next tattoo.

Who is this guy and why isn't he a member!!

:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd:devilhnd
Unfortunately, Many Korean 1/6 figure artists were unknown outside Korea because of an language problem... :cry
So I'm going to introduce their works to you one by one and I'll lead them to OSW later.

... Zuno... ^L^

· Registered
4,420 Posts
Unfortunately, Many Korean 1/6 figure artists were unknown outside Korea because of an language problem... :cry
So I'm going to introduce their works to you one by one and I'll lead them to OSW later.

... Zuno... ^L^
Damn, and I can barely type my native language.

Thanks for sharing this Zuno. I hope you can lead your friends here. By the way, if your friend has an illustration of the little girl - I have room for a few more tattoos.;)

· Registered
4,420 Posts
There is so much to look at here I keep coming back.

The layers of dirt rust and grime... the barber poles and bomb shelter sign... the Volks doll thrown over his shoulder - Adidas sneakers - you can tell by looking at them that the back ground story is amazing - damn, even the red sniper rifle is amazing.

It's going to take some effort to avoid subconsciously stealing any of these ideas.

· Plastic Alchemist
1,113 Posts
UNBELIEVABLE! Pure artistry.... I don't know how else to put it; this just goes beyond the fact that it's 1/6 action figures as a base, this is simple artistry making use of a medium other than paint, or clay, or whatever.... These are outstanding pieces, incredible detail and thought and craft put into them. Inspiring to an infinite degree, and Zuno, you have my absolute thanks for making us aware of this work. BHead is a freakin' figure GOD! :)

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.