One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my homage to the great, George A. Romero, director of the 1978 version of The Dawn of the Dead.
Watch out its catching, I've had to quarantine this one from the others, after he decided to eat one of the other dollys!

The first two snaps where trying to make him stand still for the photos....

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!

Nicely done there. That's Flyboy isn't it? One of these days I'll do a zombie, but I haven't had a bash go so drastically wrong for it to warrant a zombie job yet. Back in the days of garage kits, gore was a speciality of mine and sometimes even I had to pull back as it looked too graphic. I did a werewolf and victim once and the victim just looked too real so I added a bit more blood over the organs, the only time more blood has made something look less graphic!

CHEERS!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys thanks for the comments, the 'snack' was from a spare body I had I used Scuply for the joint and soggy end!
The figure it self was always intended to be a zombie as i picked up the figure the head was so ugly, It cried out to be a zombie!
As far as fly boy goes its a while since I've seen the film ill have to watch it again!

He'll be up on Ebay fairly soon so keep your eyes peeled

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.