One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
rock and roll.
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Body: Regular sideshow body with arms / legs / chest / abdomen modifications. (unfortunately I forgot to take photos of the process, and it will be a hell to take off suit again. :) I shortened his arms a little, and make the body a little bulkier with additions on the chest / abdomens... And I longered his legs a little...)
Cape & Robe: Custom sewn by me :) 2 layered cape and 1 layered inner tunic.
Belt: Made from real leather with hasbro life modules and custom lightsaber holder installed.
Suit: From ultimate villain.
Arms: Garindan Gloves... Modified to fit on Sideshow body.
Mask / Neck part: custom made by wax_murder
Lightsaber: replicated, modified and painted from the lightsaber of Ultimate villain set.

I'm very happy with my vader.
He can act any pose, including kneeling down in front of Sidious, he enjoys the joint flexibility of the Sideshow body.

I'm not sure either I keep him with Revenge of the Sith head or Return of the Jedi head...

Anyway, here are the photos :)

·
1:6 Scale Kilt Maker
232 Posts
Great work.

I'd picked up the Galerie 'Trick or Treat favors' Darth Vader candy filled heads on clearance at Target a few weeks ago with the intention of using one as a starting point for building a Vader, since the heads seem to be 1/6th scale. This is a really cool template for that project, thanks for posting.

Best wishes -

Will

Attachments

·
1:6 Scale Kilt Maker
232 Posts
d_jedi1 said:
If that candy head is the one I have its a little on the small side (although it still looks good)
Close. Very nice work, BTW. Thanks for the pics
The sculpt on the candy head is different than yours - the 'snout' is more angular, better defined.

Best -

Will

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Pretty damn nice work, man. Definitely worth the wait.

The cape looks excellent.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts