One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got this saber by Hobby Nut and I got say, fragile it is. OMG I had a heck of a time understanding the instructions. Finally figured every thing out Jesus!
For those who don't know, you pull off the two back ends of the hilts then pull out the battery with the LED. The red tips of the LED battery push down the red tips to turn on. So! you have to take it all apart to get the light to come on then put it all back together. To turn off the lights so your batteries don't die, you got take it all apart again. Pull the red tips out a bit of the light to turn off. All I know is the plastic is very fragile and good luck with finding new battery when you need new ones.

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Holycow! I wonder if the US has those for sale in our sporting good stores? I'll have to go look around. Thanks for showing that. I've never seen lights like those. or I just did think about it.

However, I don't like the idea that the sabers have to be taken apart to turn on and turn off. Epecially when the plastic is very weak and splits when fitted back together. A small switch would of been cool.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts