One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Force user
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't landed on this page in a long time. I want to share these images with you, I started this figure about five years ago, but it stayed a long time at the work table until I decided to finish it.

I was originally going to represent a version of Darth Maul Shinobi, but I found out about the release of a similar figure on a different scale and lost interest, until a few days ago I decided to finish it. It is then a shinobi (ninja), of course it is not historically accurate, rather something close to fantasy.

In this case, I completely made the clothes, from making the pattern to cutting and sewing. the mask and armor parts are of two different figures, repainted and suitable.

In advance thank you very much for your criticism

Toy Soldier Art Boot Sculpture Sleeve Wood Art Cape Hat Outerwear Armour Sleeve Cape Fashion design Human body Sleeve Entertainment Mask Event Outerwear Font Fictional character Personal protective equipment Metal Personal protective equipment Sleeve Armour Fictional character Carmine Sleeve Bag Knee Collar Personal protective equipment Toy Art Armour Machine Working animal Sculpture Art Hat Statue Action figure Sleeve Purple Costume design Cape Action figure

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts
That is really cool. I like how you even have the tattoo work on the body showing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts