One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I know most of you have seen Kim's (Pacobird) magnificent work on his Daniel Craig paints ups sculpted by Reggie. Well i had to show some pics of mine because I have to once again give props to Reggie for his incredible sculpting skills, Here is a scraped up version of Craig.

Headsculpt by: Reggie Monroe
Paint by: Kuato
Special thanks to Pacobird :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THank you Tiger!
Haha Leo, i say the same thing to you in my head everytime i see your incredible scifi or general customs brother!
Thank you Paul, Reggie will be ecstatic you think so :)

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Awesome paintjob.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Fantastic!! Looks like he took a small caliber bullet to the head, but that won't keep Bond down!

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Very nice work, in both the sculpting and painting!

I have Reggie working on a couple custom sculpts of my noggin for the ultimate mini-me bashes. Seeing the progress he is making on mine, along with views of his completed work make me rest easy in knowing that my money was well spent.

I am excited at the prospect of mine being finished and in my grubby little paws.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you guys!
Brave Rifles- I'm sure you'll be fully satisfied too, I have Reggie working on a sculpt for me as well, he keeps very busy these days which is good, a 1/6 company needs to hire him already :)
Thanks Rodney, i appreciate every word buddy.

Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts