One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, First of all I have to say this sculpt is FANTASTIC! The best likeness to Craig so far, Second i'd like to say that it was a pleasure and rather easy to paint, i don't know what kind of material they cast these in but wow it grabbed the paint so easy and flowed so nicely. Without more babbling here is my painted up Longbow sculpt

Also a great note. Monkey Depot rocks, i received this in two days from ordering it.Awesome.

Chris

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Great paintjob, the thing I've always found with this sculpt is that the better the paintjob the less the likeness to Craig comes out. I'm just not seeing him in this sculpt. I used to like it when there were none better around. I like my Reggie version way more.

CHEERS!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great paintjob. Makes me feel the pressure to amp up my hs repainting. [as well as sculpting to show off the paint]

Sculpt itself kind of reminds me of Magneto.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Alfred E Neuman, mmm, yeah, I do see that. There was also a BBC newsreader from the 60's and early 70's, I think his name was Peter Woods, the sculpt is a dead ringer for him.
He does also make me think of a blonde Prince Charles!

CHEERS!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all very much on the comments :). Well at least he has the british look going for him right? hehe except for the MAD comic character look.
I'd love to get a crack at Reggie's Craig sculpt. I'd like to have two versions of Craig anyways :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Great paintjob, the thing I've always found with this sculpt is that the better the paintjob the less the likeness to Craig comes out. I'm just not seeing him in this sculpt. I used to like it when there were none better around. I like my Reggie version way more.

CHEERS!
I don't see it either (except for the great job painting the eyes)

What's a Reggie version ?

jim

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.