1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
The One and Only!
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Your sculpts and body designs are most impressive.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I don't quite understand this. Is this a one-off head or the pre-sale of a headsculpt with multiple copies that will be available to buy in January? Unless it's a one-off, isn't the eventual winner of this auction just creating a situation where they will pay a lot more for the head than they would if they just waited with everyone else for it to be in stock early next year? Or am I missing something?

·
Registered
384 Posts
I don't quite understand this. Is this a one-off head or the pre-sale of a headsculpt with multiple copies that will be available to buy in January? Unless it's a one-off, isn't the eventual winner of this auction just creating a situation where they will pay a lot more for the head than they would if they just waited with everyone else for it to be in stock early next year? Or am I missing something?
I believe Modern Life's heads are one off, this one's especially expensive because it's painted. Not worth it, there're a lot of Daniel Craig already made.

·
Registered
327 Posts
In fact, I completely as anyone elese don't understand the Modern Life approach, especially this costful ebay bid
Is it gona be just one - or are there more pieces on the road?

Anyway with this approach and the past offering, you lost a lot of credibility and customers - me myself already bought Eleven one :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
the sculpt quality is amazing but as said before, I find him very "old", mainly from the wrinkles around his eyes... retired 007?

·
The One and Only!
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello Guys, thank you for all the comments and different opinions. I'm going to reply to each comment. :)

·
The One and Only!
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's a very nice sculpting. But I believe the iris is a little bit small that makes his eyes look strange.
Thanks, in hand the irises are perfectly sized, maybe the lighting on the photos didn't help to show that.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts