One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it says. I had stored a hot toys head and it some how got a transffer stain from pleather. It has dark patches on the forehead and nose.

I have tried to use benozoil peroxide with no success. Left the goop on all night long. Should I leave it in the sun for some light bleaching? Any other tips?

Thanks in advance

·
Sir Lurksalot
677 Posts
Try leaving it on longer and put it under a UV light source.

I had a CY Girl head get a black stain from a bacalava. I used the benozoil peroxide based acne med. and put it directly under a UV light. While I didn't leave the light on the whole time, I left it there for a couple of weeks and the entire stain came out.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
If you cant get it out... and its a valuable piece to you.. I'd contact Mr.Kuato here on the board and request a repaint. He's affordable and does outstanding work...He can preserve the integrity of the sculpt... He may even be able to improve upon it...

·
Registered
597 Posts
If you cant get it out... and its a valuable piece to you.. I'd contact Mr.Kuato here on the board and request a repaint. He's affordable and does outstanding work...He can preserve the integrity of the sculpt... He may even be able to improve upon it...
Thanks for the kind words Keith, still looking forward to repainting more for you soon just let me know.
koa1138- contact me via pm if you can't solve this problem other than having it repainted :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.