One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't remember if I've posted this on OSW before, or if I did were the pix on Photobucket?
Anyway, took some fun pix at the weekend of the Day2Day Trading Dan Dare figure (least that's what it says on the box, in co-operation with GoHero for the body).

I used a DiD fatsuit to bulk the spacesuit out a wee bit. He's meant to be wearing a uniform under that!

Helmet Sleeve Eyewear Sports gear Personal protective equipment Sleeve Fashion design Art Personal protective equipment Fictional character Sleeve Art Personal protective equipment Hazmat suit Fictional character Outerwear Sleeve Cool Personal protective equipment Art Breastplate Helmet Sleeve Cuirass Armour Head Helmet Headgear Personal protective equipment Gas Sleeve Purple Entertainment Magenta Gas

Does anyone else have one of these? I've only ever seen them in reviews from the time...

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Awesome. I wasn't aware these figures were produced, but I've heard of Dan Dare before. I first ran across this character in my high school days in an article about strip characters being resurrected at the time. Here's the wiki link:

Dan Dare - Wikipedia

Very cool stuff! Love the pics.

·
Captain Eyestrain
1,198 Posts
The artwork for Dan Dare was an absolute classic , seldom matched. I am of an age that I had the Eagle comic, which featured him in every issue. Nice figure, never knew there was one around.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Had to look him up, an interesting character, described as "Biggles in Space". The far simpler heroes of our youths.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts