One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just up on DAMTOYS Facebook page, looks like some sort of NBC suit, looking very interesting!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Scott makes SCBA systems for SWAT and Military, they seem to have a black Kevlar bag/cover, and other spiffy features.

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Scott makes SCBA systems for SWAT and Military, they seem to have a black Kevlar bag/cover, and other spiffy features.
General Sam notes that this is from the show, Last Ship. I will note that the Scott SCBA is dead on to the one we used for firefighting in the fleet, but the NBC gear he's got is nothing like the issued MOPP equipment.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
General Sam notes that this is from the show, Last Ship.
That sounds about right as they got extremely miffed when minitimes did a Last Ship inspired figure using their molds. Now it is starting to make sense why they went nuclear over it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
For a brief moment, i thought this was a XOF operator from metal gear, lol. Then, i realized it was this guy, seems like a very basic figure though.

·
Registered
737 Posts
As soon as I saw it I thought of the special forces team that enter the abattoir to capture the Predator in Predator 2.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Having seen the screen shot of Cdr. Chandler, I will only get this if they include the SCBA and weapon, but release him in dress whites. An extra Matthew Perry sculpt would be nice too, so one could have a Commander Chandler Bing (or Cdr. Chandler Chandler).

I think I am finally getting a feel for the celebrity/military figure concept.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts