One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a general thread, and searching on google only turns up so much.

I figured it'd be a good general thread to post updates, pics and release info.

I know I for one am Stoked, can't decide between Matv MRAP or Stryker.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Those were Taowan models displayed in the booth I believe. The Stryker has been in development/prototype for quite some time, around the same time as the hummer which was recently released.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
more humvees on the way? they better be affordable, cause soon the only ones able to afford these goodies will be the Dept. of defense.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sorry for the mistake in title, I was aware that these (at least the hummvee) was Taowan, I just assumed maybe DT bought them out, or decided to add them to the roster.

#(*% though I can't wait for these to have more info, I don't care if they're plastic or metal. Metal would be much easier to work with, to make it Gas RC, but I'm content with plastic.

Especially if interiors are as accurate as the Hummvee, maybe even better.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Lillian at Taowan conveyed that the Stryker is still not available for release and a lot more metal plus weight...assuming that this will be almost twice the cost of the Humvee.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll still dish out the money.
I've been leaning towards teh MATV but the Striker would look too classy with all my multicam guys and equipment hanging off it.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
I don't know that plastic would help that much to get them to what most would consider a palatable price point. 21st mentioned quite a few times the difficulties they ran into trying to products products close to this scale, with the molds being incredibly expensive, and they were amortizing that over a production run that had large retail support numbers wise. Perhaps if done in kit form? Would really like a MATV myself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts