DAMTOYS:1/12口袋精英系列:二战德军装甲师 少校

NO.PES003

场景地台只是展示用途,不包含在套装产品中。
diorama stand in the photo is just for display and not included in the package

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Re: DAMTOYS : 1/12 POCKET ELITE SERIES WWII SS-Panzer-Division "Das Reich" Stur

Great looking figure. There's nothing confusing about manufacturers making 1/12 scale figures, what is confusing is that it is being advertised on a 1/6 scale forum. Given the quality of detail, one could easily overlook the disparity in the scales if careless or over-enthusiastic. The least such thread was "filed" (whatever that means exactly), and I wonder how long it will be until this happens to this thread.

·
Registered
212 Posts

I'm really confused why these manufacturers are making 1/12 figures..? BUT still cool it's like SH figuarts/Mezco but military stuff!
May be because of the popularity of marvel legends, Star Wars Black Series kinda toys and the space constraint and ever upscaling of prices aspects of 1/6 scale figures which these 1/12 figures (with just as detailed sculpts) could perhaps attract more demand and collectors of the modern age.

·
Registered
913 Posts

These are amazing looking. These are exactly like what makes 1/6 scale great the combination of clothed and sculpted parts and great deal of realism. I tried shrinking down my 1/6 bodies to 1/12 scale but had to make changes to those small joints especially those ankles. I hope dam toys is making the joints on these figures sturdy and not just shrinking down 1/6 scale bodies. I have the threeA 1/12 scale body and it is so fragile.

·
Registered
698 Posts

That does look cool. I saw that CooToys (SP?) is releasing some 1/12 knights as well. I could certainly fit more figures in this scale in my display cases, that's for sure!

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts

Wow... so they're really going for this new scale...
This has great potential.
Not least of which is that it's the same scale as dollhouse accessories, which are almost endless. The dios that can be made in this scale could be epic.

·
Registered
799 Posts

Not bad! This smaller scale has great potential and definitely good for group builds.

1:12 is also big enough to use as backdraft to be incorporated with 1:6 for photographic presentation.

Personally I'm sticking to 1:6, I like the articulation and details on gear and weapons.
Plus it's challenging enough to assemble 1:6 scale parts without breaking them.:doh

The only advantage of 1:12 for me is I'd expect them to be cheaper... at least one could hope:wink

What's next, OneSixthWarriors gonna change their name to AllScaleWarriors???:whistle

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts

I am loving these!

Coomodel are also doing 1/12 Knights and the bodies are miniature versions of their 1/6 ones! Hopefully half the size will mean half the price. I'm looking forward to these as I'll be able to collect and bash without breaking the bank!

CHEERS!

·
Registered
599 Posts

Self-propelled artillery Tank Combat vehicle Motor vehicle Toy

Would it be the Above tank Per chance rolling-thunder? From FIGMA. 1/12 Panzer IV Ausf D. They also do a Ausf H with Skirt armour on turret and body.

·
rolling-thunder
8 Posts

View attachment 388732

Would it be the Above tank Per chance rolling-thunder? From FIGMA. 1/12 Panzer IV Ausf D. They also do a Ausf H with Skirt armour on turret and body.
That's the one but I prefare the Panzer IV with the skirts.... if I can find one cheap enough again.

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts

Oh I Would Love to find that CHEAP lol. Only find direct from Japan to the UK & looking at £400-500 plus ofc Customs charges on top :(

SO I plan to give my Ausf D an upgrade with a 75mm Cannon, sotrage bin and turret skirt and possible Skirt armour for the hull too. Plenty of ref material this actually went on as well which helps add credence to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.