One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1:6 Philanthropist
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Sorry if this has been posted before, but I searched and searched and couldn't find anything. Like the title suggests, I am asking if the DAM HS fit the SS bodies, specifically the SS 2.5. I use the SS bodies, and have never owned any DAM bodies or headsculpts.

Thanks!

·
Registered
565 Posts
I made a custom Bronn (from game of thrones) with a soldier story body and the spetsnaz head by DAM, the head sits very well on the neck but I had to work a bit the peg itself which is a bit too small to hold the head firmly enough (a little piece of blu tack inside the head can do the trick, but not knowing how it would live through time I "enlarged" the peg by adding some green stuff around it)

·
has gone Russian...
346 Posts
I've done this a few times,
1) Find any old (cheap) soldier story head sculpt (for some reason the Chinese one from a while back seems to be the cheapest when you can find it)
2) Remove the inner neck slave from the soldier story head sculpt, you'll need a pair of needle nose pliers to make it easier, it will take a bit of pulling to get it to pop out
3) Then remove the inner sleeve from the dam head-sculpt
4) Add some regular adhesive (NOT superglue) to the outer of the soldier story neck sleeve, and then slide it into the DamToys head-sculpt and allow the glue to go off completely(don't push the neck sleeve too far in to the head, otherwise you wont be able to pop it onto the neck of the soldier story body)
5) The soldier story neck peg will now click into the neck of the DamToys head-sculpt and you can then mount this onto the soldier story body - hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts