One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AK fanatic
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I've been sitting on a bunch of 95% complete bashes for some time now and took it upon myself to finish a few! With that said, I'll be posting one for about every day of the week this week!

First up is my rendition of an FSB Alpha guy. I used many of the pieces from the DAM Alpha figure, but added many of my own custom items to make him the way I wanted him to be represented. Here's a breakdown:

Pouches, drop legs, pistol - DAM
Semi-MOLLE Black Fort Defender 2 - CUSTOM
Helmet - DAM
Boots - DAM
Hands, HS, and body - DAM
Coveralls - Some blue ones I found on eBay that resemble FORT Fortress Coveralls
AKSU - custom overhaul of one of the KGB Hobby AKs74u's. I've fitted it with Zenitco B11 lower handguard, RK-6 vertical grip, RK-3 pistol grip, and PT-1 stock. I've also hooked it up with a DTK-4 suppressor.

I had some trouble posing the figure with the AKSU because of how fragile some of the parts are, so please excuse any awkwardly posed photos. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Don't forget, I'll have a new bash for almost EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK this week!

·
AK fanatic
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some REFERENCES of the FORT Fortress Coveralls and AKSU

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
Awesome work Wes. The mods you did to the AKSU look amazing. I'm really looking forward to seeing the other bashes you mentioned.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Excellent figure, great presentation!

I had found and purchased that exact same jumpsuit off of eBay for exactly the same reason as you... Any idea who the manufacturer is? I was looking at grabbing another set, but the original seller seems to have run out.

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Great work. The weapon is the highlight of the bash, but the rig looks great too. Really awesome. :bravo

Looking forward for the rest of your kitbashes.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Most excellent, Wes! I absolutely love your representation!

·
AK fanatic
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the kind words! The AKSU was a blast to make and I'm quite happy with how it turned out!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts