1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Daft Punk White Resin Helmet sets.
75 USD
The product includes.
Thomas Resin helmet (White Resin parts and Clear Resin part, Two 3Φ magnets)
Guy Resin helmet (White Resin parts and Clear Resin part, Four 2Φ magnets)
Hands set (Two types)

Daft Punk Painted Helmet sets.
175 USD
The product includes.
Thomas Painted Helmet (Silver Chrome Painted parts and Clear Resin part, Two 3Φ magnets)
Guy Painted Helmet (Gold Chrome Painted parts and Clear Resin part, Four 2Φ magnets)
Painted Hands set (Two types)

Payment & Shipping
PayPal account is [email protected]
PayPal fee is 5%.
All the shipping is done with EMS.
EMS fee is 35 USD.
After the order is shipped out, it cannot be cancelled.
If you received broken parts, please contact [email protected] within 3 days from the day you received the item. (It's better to attach the photograph of the damage in Email)

UPDATE 05, Feb, 2014

Hello Guys.

Now I am making new era Daft punk black suits version.
Here are W.I.P pics and clip. Now I am fix and edit to perfection.
I hope you guys like my work and have a good time at the end of year.

Flickr에서 coolfne님의 1886

Flickr에서 coolfne님의 1777

Flickr에서 coolfne님의 1743

Flickr에서 coolfne님의 sequinn thomas

Flickr에서 coolfne님의 guy final helmet

Flickr에서 coolfne님의 guy final helmet02

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Re: W.I.P Daft punk new era black suits version.

Very nice!

Are the headsculpts the Medicom ones?

·
The Unspeakable
564 Posts

That's really cool, man! Nicely, nicely done! I may be hitting you up for a 1:1 of that jacket.

I need it to get lucky. :wink

I love how diverse our hobby is. Nice work, man! Well, done.

·
Registered
913 Posts

Wow! These are awesome. You are planning to offer some of these for sale? How did you add the chrome and gold to the helmets? Does Thomas' visor light up too? Can you share more images please?
I worked up some 1/12 scale Daft Punk guys for my son, he is three so I just sculpted up some helmets and stuck them on some batman Harvey Dent bodies.

Obviously these are not in the same skill level. I was thinking about reworking some casts of them and making more detailed versions for myself.
Your work is very inspirational. I can't wait to see the finished figures. Are you going to give them and instruments?

·
Registered
3,078 Posts

@coolfne - Excellent work! Those helmets are impressive to start with... then i saw it has working LED's! :wideyes

@callous - The helmets look really detailed especially considering the scale.
Your son's very lucky to have those to play with! :D

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts

Is it an upgrade set for the Medicom figures? Or a complete new custom figure?

Thanks. ^^
I will not release only heads.
I gonna release full-set.
Awesome :thumb

That's really cool, man! Nicely, nicely done! I may be hitting you up for a 1:1 of that jacket.

I need it to get lucky. :wink

I love how diverse our hobby is. Nice work, man! Well, done.
HAHAHAHA no kidding :thumb

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Wow! These are awesome. You are planning to offer some of these for sale? How did you add the chrome and gold to the helmets? Does Thomas' visor light up too? Can you share more images please?
I worked up some 1/12 scale Daft Punk guys for my son, he is three so I just sculpted up some helmets and stuck them on some batman Harvey Dent bodies.

Obviously these are not in the same skill level. I was thinking about reworking some casts of them and making more detailed versions for myself.
Your work is very inspirational. I can't wait to see the finished figures. Are you going to give them and instruments?
Thank you for your compliment.
yes I will.
I coated with chrome on the resin but final version is going to be metal which is coated with chrome.
Thomas one can turn on led. ^^
Your Daft punk is so nice. you are good sculptor I think.
I will update when i finished my work.
Thanks. ^^

·
Registered
913 Posts

Thanks guys. Not only is it difficult to sculpt in a smaller scale it's difficult to shoot photos of the smaller scale work but I better improve because I want to continue to work in this scale.
Metal helmets? Something tells me these figures when you do sell them are going to be a little expensive.
How did you coat the helmet with Chrome? Did you electroplate it or are you using spray paint or something else?
Where did you get the reference for the helmets? I had a difficult time just printing poor quality images off of the internet. Your work looks a bit more accurate than mine. I did not know Thomas' helmet had nostril holes

1 - 20 of 69 Posts