One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
That looks ...like a white X in a little black box, not very convincing likeness to me...seriously, can't see the pic.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Perhaps we are unworthy to see the Mother of Dragons...

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
OH wow, that looks quite good!

·
Registered
545 Posts
We'll see if they can pull this off in production. I think Hot Toys' and the factory that did Triad's redux of female heads, which I surmise is the same one that does VeryCool's heads. . . those two I think are the only ones capable of pulling it off. This looks like the work of the latter.

So many things to get right(wrong) here, so here's hoping.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
No one needs to get their anticipation needlessly high let alone optimistic with regards to Threezero.

I have not been convinced with their 1:6 offerings in terms of value for the money.

We can only wait and see what the actual in hand production design and quality is when it’s released.

Some 1:6 brands do a good job from prototype to final production. Threezero (IMHO) is not one of them given what we witnessed with previous highly anticipated 1:6 offerings from them this year.

Considering the $ amount they charge, we as 1:6 collectors (paying customers) need to hold them (and others) accountable by being vocal if and when they fail.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is this going to be a seamless body? Does threezero produce using steel or plastic? I'm guessing the structure is plastic. I don't see any hideous joints on the arms. Looks like it wont be released until close to the end of 2017.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
Is this going to be a seamless body? Does threezero produce using steel or plastic? I'm guessing the structure is plastic. I don't see any hideous joints on the arms. Looks like it wont be released until close to the end of 2017.
--

PSST . . .

threezero - Photos | Facebook

This is all we know thus far.

·
Registered
490 Posts
If they can do the head the hair plaited properly she will be worth getting I love theidea of getting the 3 Wyverns with her

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Preorder is up, the EX version comes with 3 baby dragons and 1 perch for one to sit on, the EX version can be had exclusivelly through Threezero for only $180 with free shipping.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
While the head sculpt looks nice, I'm not feeling the cloak or the hard plastic boots. I'm even more concerned about the "dermis" on the arms and torso cracking than I am about Phicen bodies cracking. For $12 more, the Exclusive seems to be the best deal.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts