One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been commissioned to create a Cyborg Samurai similar to those concept for Raiden and Metal Gear Rising a few months back, after a few sketches and photobashing, now sharing with you all my first Original Concept to Figure Commission Project.

When I was asked to do a Cyborg Samurai, I though of Onimusha 鬼武者 and Miyamoto Musashi 宮本武藏, loosely based on designs from Metal Gear Rising series per customer request, keeping it light and dark...

Initial Sketches

Confirmed Design

Headsculpt custom

Work in Progress

THE FINISHED PIECE with Custom Base

Million thanks as always!
Cal.
Calvin's Custom / Cyborg Corps

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
calvin you are simply the man. another great job my friend. maybe I should be careful what I wish for your figures hit the shelf and I will be one broke guy.....:bravo:bravo

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
calvin you are simply the man. another great job my friend. maybe I should be careful what I wish for your figures hit the shelf and I will be one broke guy.....:bravo:bravo
LOL!!! Thanks so much again my friend!
I will be working hard to balance the interests of factory and brand to produce mass and my personal insistence to have at least 100 sets unpainted parts for customizers worldwide to share the joy of customizing, my long term goal is make everyone a customizer, not just collector, sustaining the creative value of the hobby... is time for us to rethink the easy and lazy habit of instant gratifications... and back to the tradition and meaning of having a hobby... No worries, I will most probably stay broke also because of this believe and cause. :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts