One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blessed with the creative freedom allowed and trusts bestowed on this original design concept to figure, accompanying the Hot Toy's out of this world cool Metal Gear Rising Raiden, sharing with you my Cyborg Nation series File 00: Samurai & Ninja.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I bought that Raiden also. he was a bit expensive for my taste. but I knew he was one of those figures that If I did not buy him I would regret it, so I took the hit. my pockets are still feeling the heat from that one. Did you buy chance also buy the Briareos by Hot Toys from the latest Apple Seed move? by the way those two look great standing together.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought that Raiden also. he was a bit expensive for my taste. but I knew he was one of those figures that If I did not buy him I would regret it, so I took the hit. my pockets are still feeling the heat from that one. Did you buy chance also buy the Briareos by Hot Toys from the latest Apple Seed move? by the way those two look great standing together.
Thanks masamune!
Nah, I couldn't afford any HT figures, let alone this extraordinary one, I was given this by a frd of mine in exchange of a certain favor... is great, but I do prefer the design in MGS4, wish they would make them too, sure would beat Medicom's plastic and rubber stuff :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts